About Me

My photo
Disco, MI, United States
Hello and thank you for reading. I am Robert from Michigan. In 2000 - 01 I left a gear shop job to pursue a Cosmetology License. I attended 800 of 1500 hours but because of not being able to find a job and attempting to pay my own way and other personal issues with being shy and such I could not finish. Its now years later and I am purging myself of all the issues that held me back before. I am not letting fear, anger, regret, or other negativity keep me from getting that licnese and then going on to make people happy with my ability to help with not just their outer beauty but how they feel on the inside. I want to finish this time and go on from there to maybe teach, own a salon, or apply myself to something I haven't thought of yet. But I need to finish. So I'm starting a blog just like I did last time. And I'm going to share the past, present, and hopefully future here. I am now a student once again at Regency Beauty Institute - Shelby Township, MI aka Lakeside Campus. Thank you again for being here and reading. ~ Wishing You No Tangles ~ Robert / PurpleBubba

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Expire Strikes Back

So I struck first. I did a mini shop at Kroger / Work today.


Quaker Life Cereal
$1.99 - 75c off 1
1 box for $1.24

Kettle Brand Potato Chips
$2.49 - $1 off 1 used 3 coupons
3 bags for $1.49 ea

Ball Park Franks
$2 - 75c off 2 used 3 coupons
6 packs $1.63 ea


$3.49 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat 8-9 oz
75c off printable
1 for $2.79

Barilla Piccolini Pasta (regular price)
$1.24 - 55c off 1 digital coupon
1 for $0.69 after coupon

LLoyds pulled pork tub
$3.99 - $1 off printable - used 2 coupons
2 for $2.99 ea

Old El Paso flour tortillas
$1.54 ea - 60c off 3 digital

Some of these digital coupons may not be on the Kroger site. They come and go fast.

I also noticed that Kroger has Red Gold tomatoes $1 each. I've got some $1 off 4 printables I need to use so I might use them on thursday. I think I got them from the Red Gold website but they no longer show for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment