About Me

My photo
Disco, MI, United States
Hello and thank you for reading. I am Robert from Michigan. In 2000 - 01 I left a gear shop job to pursue a Cosmetology License. I attended 800 of 1500 hours but because of not being able to find a job and attempting to pay my own way and other personal issues with being shy and such I could not finish. Its now years later and I am purging myself of all the issues that held me back before. I am not letting fear, anger, regret, or other negativity keep me from getting that licnese and then going on to make people happy with my ability to help with not just their outer beauty but how they feel on the inside. I want to finish this time and go on from there to maybe teach, own a salon, or apply myself to something I haven't thought of yet. But I need to finish. So I'm starting a blog just like I did last time. And I'm going to share the past, present, and hopefully future here. I am now a student once again at Regency Beauty Institute - Shelby Township, MI aka Lakeside Campus. Thank you again for being here and reading. ~ Wishing You No Tangles ~ Robert / PurpleBubba

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Seasons Savings

Been awhile since I've posted. It's now Thanksgiving evening and I'm still trying to use coupons. I haven't had as much money to use for buying groceries over the past few months since my car insurance started up again and some other things needing my extra cash. I've basically been just getting things to get me through a work week with breakfast and lunch and a few snack items. I did do some coupon trips since August. I've done a few small ones at my Kroger right after my shift. I did a trip to a bigger Kroger 2 weeks ago during the mega event and got about 30+ items. Meijer had Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms 99 cents today but they were out by the time I went. But I did get 2 Birds Eye / Freshlike frozen veggies and 6 Betty Crocker potatoes for about $4 total.

One big problem is I've got about 3-6 months worth of coupons that are expiring in the next 2 weeks and I haven't organized them yet. I started last night and I'm only kinda getting there now. The problem is I've got this urge to take them and use them all and I can't. And because of this I haven't been buying my extra papers since about mid September.

But it beats having to lift 2000 lbs of turkeys in a week.

Just saying that I'm still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment