About Me

My photo
Disco, MI, United States
Hello and thank you for reading. I am Robert from Michigan. In 2000 - 01 I left a gear shop job to pursue a Cosmetology License. I attended 800 of 1500 hours but because of not being able to find a job and attempting to pay my own way and other personal issues with being shy and such I could not finish. Its now years later and I am purging myself of all the issues that held me back before. I am not letting fear, anger, regret, or other negativity keep me from getting that licnese and then going on to make people happy with my ability to help with not just their outer beauty but how they feel on the inside. I want to finish this time and go on from there to maybe teach, own a salon, or apply myself to something I haven't thought of yet. But I need to finish. So I'm starting a blog just like I did last time. And I'm going to share the past, present, and hopefully future here. I am now a student once again at Regency Beauty Institute - Shelby Township, MI aka Lakeside Campus. Thank you again for being here and reading. ~ Wishing You No Tangles ~ Robert / PurpleBubba

Sunday, August 28, 2011

2 Month$ of Summer Saving$ So Far

Its been at least 2 months. So I thought I'd examine my To Do List from June


1. Get Coupon Inserts - As of today I've been getting at least 3 Detroit News / Free Press per Sunday. Still haven't bothered with Macomb Daily or Oakland Press. I'll wait until I see a blogger or forum mention a different insert in those.

2. Organizing - Still in progress. My baggy binder works fine but I need to work on my at home sorting.

3. What Do I Want To Buy - I've been looking up product websites and facebook pages etc to see who even has coupons. Got some bookmarked, others I printed.

4. Printer - Purchased an HP LaserJet P1102w black & white laser printer. Been using it.

5. Exchange - There were a few exchanges I missed because I had to work. Coworkers have lots of vacation time so its hit or miss as to when I can request off.

6. Donate - Got some expireds saved. No donations yet. No stockpile to grab from. And I haven't been stocking up on health and beauty stuff like the TV show. Not yet anyway.

7. Post To Blog - It's 2 months later and I'm still here so lets see if it goes another 2 or at least through the holidays.

8. Add more to this list - Hmm not sure what to put here. I'm thinking of doing something with the brand sites with printable coupons. Something like a list of brands that have had something at one time or another on their website or Facebook so I and others can watch for more. Not quite a big database of all the coupons but whatever I get to. Other sites cover the sites like Coupons.com and Red Plum already.
I'd like to maybe have a give props section to acknowledge when a store or product actually responds to people on their FB page. I see many that ignore when people ask about coupons. But some take the time to answer people.

Anyway, I'm not done Saving yet. Or Blogging. At least in my mind.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment