About Me

My photo
Disco, MI, United States
Hello and thank you for reading. I am Robert from Michigan. In 2000 - 01 I left a gear shop job to pursue a Cosmetology License. I attended 800 of 1500 hours but because of not being able to find a job and attempting to pay my own way and other personal issues with being shy and such I could not finish. Its now years later and I am purging myself of all the issues that held me back before. I am not letting fear, anger, regret, or other negativity keep me from getting that licnese and then going on to make people happy with my ability to help with not just their outer beauty but how they feel on the inside. I want to finish this time and go on from there to maybe teach, own a salon, or apply myself to something I haven't thought of yet. But I need to finish. So I'm starting a blog just like I did last time. And I'm going to share the past, present, and hopefully future here. I am now a student once again at Regency Beauty Institute - Shelby Township, MI aka Lakeside Campus. Thank you again for being here and reading. ~ Wishing You No Tangles ~ Robert / PurpleBubba

Friday, June 24, 2011

To Do List

On another journal / blog I started a long time ago about something else I thought I would not have much to say. But one of my first posts was a to do list and lead to me trying and posting about many things. So I shall apply my learned lesson here.

1. Get Coupon Inserts - Get some papers on sunday. In my area there are 3 different sunday papers. 2 are sold at the store I work at and the other is sold close enough to get if its different. I won't be dumpster diving.

2. Organizing - I'll need an organizing system. I don't think I'm going to have a room full of inserts. A few bins or drawers maybe.

3. What Do I Want To Buy - A list of the items I'll be trying to stock up on that are usually in the house.

4. Printer - I don't have one so I need one. But that means a big investment before I've even saved anything so I'll probably see what I can do with the inserts first. Can't spend too much money before I see if I'm going to keep doing this.

5. Exchange - I'm hoping to get together with people to exchange coupons. Already working on that.

6. Donate - Whether its expired coupons or extra purchased items.

7. Post To Blog - If I'm still posting a month from now or a year, well its a bridge I'd like to cross.

8. Add more to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment