About Me

My photo
Disco, MI, United States
Hello and thank you for reading. I am Robert from Michigan. In 2000 - 01 I left a gear shop job to pursue a Cosmetology License. I attended 800 of 1500 hours but because of not being able to find a job and attempting to pay my own way and other personal issues with being shy and such I could not finish. Its now years later and I am purging myself of all the issues that held me back before. I am not letting fear, anger, regret, or other negativity keep me from getting that licnese and then going on to make people happy with my ability to help with not just their outer beauty but how they feel on the inside. I want to finish this time and go on from there to maybe teach, own a salon, or apply myself to something I haven't thought of yet. But I need to finish. So I'm starting a blog just like I did last time. And I'm going to share the past, present, and hopefully future here. I am now a student once again at Regency Beauty Institute - Shelby Township, MI aka Lakeside Campus. Thank you again for being here and reading. ~ Wishing You No Tangles ~ Robert / PurpleBubba

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brown Bag Inc. or make that Ink.

My HP LaserJet P1102w black ink printer came with a toner cartridge to get me started. According to the box its supposed to last 700 pages. I posted about getting the printer back in mid July and my printer has just recently told me I have less than 50 pages to go. So it was time to get a toner cartridge. This week Office Max is having a 20% off anything you can fit in the brown bag that came in your delivered sunday newspaper. I also bought 2 papers but the bag was not in them. The HP 85a (CE285A) toner cartridge is supposed to print 1600 pages and its $70. So I figured $14 off was a decent enough coupon to take advantage of especially since I might need to print some tax documents soon and don't want to get caught without ink. So I went today and since I'm not quite up to speed on when these things are on sale I decided to buy two of them for $56 each. So if 700 lasted me 6 months I should be set for ink for close to two years. Now I just need the coupon sites to not disappear or decide to start charging for everything. If you don't have the bag you can also buy online at OfficeMax.com if you use the code BIGDEAL20 but make sure you type it in all caps.






No comments:

Post a Comment